Outsider Convertible Jacket
Have you ever wanted a motorcycle jacket where you could remove the sleeves? If you have then the chances are that you've been looking for Icon all along - the fact is that Icon have been producing the 'convertible' jacket since they were founded in 2002. The Outsider jacket is the latest of the unique style and is presented under the Icon 1000 brand.
Essentially what you have with the Icon 1000 Outsider jacket is a 'protective' jacket with D30 armour in the back, shoulders and elbows with the traditional cafe racer looks and a 'shorty' jacket (without elbow protection) that is mean enough for the hardened streetfighter enthusiast. This jacket is divided into leather and 14oz denim panels to maintain that street look but to also offer impact abrasion resistance in the key areas.
- Icon Sport Fit - a sophisticated cut without being restrictive
- Resin coated denim chassis for waxed look without the mess
- 1.1-1.3mm Antique finished drum dyed Brazilian cowhide sleeves and trim
- Zip-off leather sleeves allow conversion from jacket to shorty style
- Tape on top YKK® black oxide finished tactical metal zippers with custom pulls
- Snapback banded leather collar and lower zipper flap cover
- Bi-fold action back and mechanical elbow articulation panels
- Strategically placed laser perforation for ventilation
- Removable satin vest liner with numerous interior cargo, slash, and zippered pockets
- D30® CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors (removable)
- D30® Viper CE Certified Back Protector (Removable)